Memories

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem

U know, when I sit back and remember my past, I realize how merciful Allah is, how much love he has for His servants...Subhanallah!!! I would never forget this incident. This decision I made when I was barely old enough to understand my actions... too young to know what life was truly about. I was supposed to go for a visit to a friend's and my elder brother was coming back from school that day and it's been long since I saw him. So as an excited child I preferred to stay at home to welcome him. Unfortunately I slept off and didn't even know when he came back...lol. And at that moment, I regretted not visiting my friend instead. But subhanallah, If Allah hadn't protected me at that occasion from going to that house, Only He knows what I would have turned out to be. That would have been a journey I would have regretted for the rest of my life.

I know to many this doesn't make sense but very few people might understand. And I live to be forever grateful to Allah for that time and sooo many other countless blessings from Him.

~It may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows But you do not know (Qur'an 2:216)

Comments

  1. Asalamu alaikum,

    Masha'Allah Allah guides whom He wishes, alhamdulillah.

    Take Care.
    p.s thanks for sharing my post, you can add my grab badge to your blog its free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuh. Indeed He does, alhamdulillah.

    I tried adding it severally, keeps telling me error in d url. I guess it just doesn't like me :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts