I Almost Forgot...

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem.

I almost forgot what it felt like to write just for the sake of it, and to share and be unafraid of it. "It is okay", I tell myself, "to share just a little bit of you with the world. It is okay, to leave a part of you for when you finally depart."

"I know very well that your cocoon is most comfortable, but to grow, you'll have to move out of your cozy little cocoon, and spread your wings wide enough so that you can fly. The ground is most comfortable I understand my dear, and you think you can't fall hard if your feet is firmly on the ground. But there is so much you can see from the sky, which the ground doesn't offer, and so much you can learn from the expansive world you'll see. So don't limit yourself my little butterfly, to walking, for you were created to soar high into the sky. And even when your wings get tired, it is okay to rest, but know that resting only means you can rise higher next time. So spread your wings and fly dear one, and tell me the tales of the life that you see"



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts