He Has Never Left Us

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem.

There comes certain moments in our lives, when we are in desperate need and don't know what to do. Then all of a sudden something unexpected happens which makes us realize more than ever, that Allah always watches our little steps. He guides those steps just like a mother watches her child learn how to walk, and He never leaves us, even when we think we have mastered the skills of walking. At that moment when we need Him the most, that moment when we are about to fall, He is always there to break our fall. Even when we fall and we are afraid to get back up and walk again, He picks us up and reminds us that with Him lies the ability to walk,  He reminds us that nothing is impossible for Him, and He guides our little step once again till we learn how to walk and even run, much faster than we did before.


Know in your heart that Allah has never left you, nor would He ever leave you. It is we who choose to either draw nearer to Him or distance ourselves from Him. Allah has said in this Hadith-ul-Qudsi;

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (Radiyallahu anhu) , who said that Rasulullah (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) said: Allah (سبحانه و تعالى)  said: "I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself. And if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed." (Hadith Qudsi: Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)






Comments

Popular Posts