Ramblings Of My Heart

Biamillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem!

    How can I be blamed for the tune my heart decides to sing? How can I be blamed for how my heart decides to feel? How can I be blamed for how my heart fills my mind with fantasies? How can I be blamed 'cos my heart hurts so much while it makes me think of nearly impossible things?
   Yesterday was a different story and today is a whole new one. Sometimes I feel tempted to walk in the shadows of the past which does nothing bu cause more pain. Today's story is an irony, full of mystery. My heart sings a song only the all hearer can hear. Only Allahu Rabbal Alamin  knows the cries of my heart....(&their cures).
   All I can do now is pray that every tear drop gradually washes the pain away. Slowly but surely, my wounds would heal and my cries would fade. My tears would dry & the sun would rise again. For;


"Verily, along with every hardship is relief" (Qur'an 94:5)


~You will only begin to heal when you let go of your past, forgive those who have wronged you & learn to forgive yourself for your mistakes 


~Always remember to forget the troubles that passed away. But never forget to remember, the blessings that come each day.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It amazes me how Great Allah is. ALLAHU AKBAR!!! I noticed these quotes (above) as soon as I finished writing this post. Amazes me how it sooo relates to me & strikingly to my post. All i can say is Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for your clear signs 

Comments

Popular Posts