Now I realize

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem.


Today, I admit my weakness, knowing that strength comes from you alone. I admit, that with my limited human perception, and a very frail heart I feared. I feared so much it debilitated me. I feared rejection, I feared failure, I feared insufficiency. I feared till my heart was overwhelmed by it. And my fear limited me. It limited me from taking that vital step forward. "How can I fall when I'm already on the ground?" That voice always sang to me, and a part of me believed it; wanted so desperately to hold on to that notion. Little did I realize that I wasn't created for lowliness. You placed in each and every one of us the ability to be great, and placed us on this earth to strive for greatness, through every little good  means we can.

Now I realize where I went wrong. How can I fear so much when I have you, the One who says be and it is, as my guide? How can I fear, when fear never once changes the outcome of affairs but instead limits us from moving forward and achieving greatness? What ability do those fears have compared to the greatness that is You Oh Lord?

So today, I admit my weakness to you O lord, knowing that strength comes from you alone. I admit my insufficiency, knowing self-sufficiency comes from you alone. And I admit my incapabilities to You Good Lord, knowing that with You, I can do anything I set my mind to.
With you Ya Rabb, I can achieve greatness.

"O Allah, I submit my soul to You, I entrust my affairs to You, I turn my face towards You, and I completely depend on You, in hope and fear of You. There is no refuge, and no escape except to You. I believe in Your book (the Qur'an) that You have revealed, and in Your prophet whom You have sent"

Comments

Popular Posts