I Resort To Him...

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem.

Those little words lingering in my mind,

All in different orientations with no sense of direction.

Those words I earnestly want to put together,

To express to those whom I  trust whenever.

But those words are words close to the heart,

And only men of understanding can  understand.

So even if I earnestly want to express them to whomever,

I resort to telling them to the One with the greatest understanding.

The One Who knows what the heart conceals,

& Who knows what man reveals.

He is the One Who has a way out of every distress.

I resort to my Lord, the Lord of the Alameen (Mankind)


Comments

  1. Asalamu alaikum its been a while hope you are well, and thanks for sharing this wonderful post, The Poor Man is coming soon..

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts