Things I've learnt ♥

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem

Alhamdulillah, as the numbers of the years go by, I connect more with my inner self. I connect more with my purpose in life, my reality. I become a stronger wiser person. After so many struggles I've learnt to love myself just the way I am. 

I've learnt with the help of a couple of amazing people how to face life's trials. 

I've learnt to be more patient than I used to be. 

 I've learnt to study harder to achieve my goals. 

I've learnt to trust Allah more than I used to, even though I have to work more on that. 

 I've learnt to love sincerely and solely for the sake of Allah. 

I've learnt to let go of the negatives and always see the beauty of things even in the darkest of nights. 

I've learnt to free my heart from it's shackles. 

I've learnt not to suppress feelings that are meant as blessings from Allah, instead releasing the light and beauty in it and freeing my heart. 

I've learnt more than ever the importance of family & I've grown to love them more than ever. I've learnt peace... 

Comments

Popular Posts