New blog, New beginning.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem


Here I am, starting blogger from scratch. Just need a break from my old blog. Actually, I need to start afresh, a new beginning. Things haven't been exactly how I would've wanted them to be, but alhamdulillah ala kulli halin. We make our plans and Allah makes His, and Allah is indeed the best of planners. Alhamdulillah tho, I have sooo much to thank Allah for in my life. I have the best mum, siblings, family, friends, and most importantly... I have Allah. I am extremely blessed to be part of this great ummah. May Allah guide and protect the muslim ummah, ameen ♥

With this new blog I start a new journey. A journey with my soul. I pray that every day of this journey would bring me closer to Allah insha Allah, till I finally return back to Him. I really hope I meet wonderful people on here through this journey of mine insha Allah :)

May Allah reward you for taking u'r time to read. Barakallahu feekum :)

Comments

Popular Posts